Brand new from IMX Software: A compliant, tailored solution to minimise the stress of Stress Testing
New requirements imposed on banks by the Federal Reserve Bank (FRB) for the delivery of Stress Test results have increased the burden on bank’s operating environments and their resources.
Improving the process of collecting, validating and proofing stress data has become a complex and high risk function that must be repeated on a regular basis. The development of an optimised, integrated and automated process has become a real imperative for most firms in order to reduce risk and deliver an efficient and repeatable Stress Testing routine.
Working in conjunction with Holley Holland, business transformation experts with extensive experience of process improvement, process automation and regulatory change, the stressrep™ toolset is an example of efficiency and control through automation. stressrep™ supports the optimisation of reporting processes through automation that embeds stress reporting controls and workflows to achieve maximum productivity during limited reporting windows.
stressrep™ provides a toolset from a Microsoft-certified Gold Developer that reduces the burden of data collection, validation, translation and reporting and releases key resources to concentrate on valuable analytical work. A Windows client application, stressrep™ is easily installed and accessible via your business desktop. Once launched, the application will communicate with the stressrep™ cloud server to approve logins and capture the latest relevant FRB updates. Sensitive stress test data never leaves the bank’s network and is securely stored on the local client.
- All Federal Reserve Bank CCAR/DFAST instructions incorporated
- Provides template for CCAR/DFAST completion and submission
- Automates cell mapping
- Maps to existing systems
- Validation and editing rules
- Retains sensitive data exclusively on local drives
- Local client deployment
- Central template repository
- System administration not required
- Auto-generates XML reports
- Submits XML (by bank) direct to FRB secure FTP site
- Enables retrieval of historic submissions
- Validation error, edit rule and blank cell alerts
- Audit log report
- Reduced risk of human error
- Reduced resource and time required
- Straightforward submission process
- Documented audit trail
- Dynamic template structure
- Authorised user access
- Incorporates annotation of user messages
- Exports report into CSV format
Download the stressrep™ brochure: